Tuesday 13 March 2012

Day 15 & 16 -- Whispers




This week's prompt from Kim 'whisper'. I used the better part of her recipe in the video to work on my photo to make it soft and dreamy. I learned a few more Photoshop techniques. I LOVE the transformation of the image from 'before' to 'after'.
___________________________________________________________________________________________





                                                                                                                                                                          
A whisper can be so gentle and soft,
yet it's content can scream volumes.



WHISPER:
a gentle gesture
just between friends.



                                                                                 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 





This is my image straight out of the camera.
f5.6 ISO200 1/100sec





And a snapshot of my workings in Photoshop.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, it turned out great. I like how you have the out of focus in front. Very pretty and soft just like a whisper ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Terry this is beautiful. You certainly nailed the whiper theme. I love your bracelet especially the camera charm. Mine only has a few but I must look out for the camera one. Hoping all is well with you and yours. Chat soon, your Northern Irish friend Miriam x

    ReplyDelete