Thursday 16 February 2012

A Painterly Effect - Day 10


Straight out of the camera
f5.6  1/125sec  ISO 200





I took my own images and applied
Kim's 'recipe' to achieve the 'painterly effect'.
I had so much fun I did it more than once. :)
  This image I followed the recipe EXACTLY.

                                                        



These two images
I used the blend mode 'exclusion'

instead of 'difference' on the colour fill layer.





Another new lesson for me this day
has been arranging the layout of my blog.
Selecting a template, font type,
font size, font colour, where to best position my images.
Everything is so new!!!

A work in progess......  :)





2 comments:

  1. great barn shots. good job on following the recipes. It is addicting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Terry you have been so busy. I have been trying to catch up all day. Nearly there. I love what you have done here. There are just no barns like this where I live so I had to settle for an old ruined 'ghost house' of local fame (don't believe in the nonsense!!). Not that happy with it but guess you can't win them all. You definately nailed it this week. Hugs
    Miriam x

    ReplyDelete